Friday, July 28, 2017

I Graduated!

Hello!

How excited are you? I have to ask because I am very excited. The day I've been waiting for since I was in elementary school. To finally wear the graduation cap and gown and say the words, 'I did it!'.
Well, I was hoping to have been able to graduate high school like that, but not all schools in India have a ceremony like that. I stuck it out for another four years for this (not solely this, :P).
Given, the ceremony was so horrible but I expected nothing less from my college. If they hadn't disappointed us even at the last moment, where they really ever our college?
But it's no problem. I'm fine with it. Just the fact that I no longer have to go to college (for now. Dun dun dun) is enough.

I actually have to start adulting now. How bizarre is that? How am I supposed to that? I still feel like I'm 12. You know what else is funny?
I turned 21 this year. I am legally allowed to do all the things that I don't want to do anyway ( except vote, that's always the plus point).
Who am I kidding? Let's be real here. I have never voted. Yes, you read that right. I have never voted, even though I've been able to vote for a good 3 years now. To be honest, I know zilch about politics. I don't see who I could vote for anyway. If I did actually vote, it would be after listening to my family's opinions of the parties running. Even then, I don't see anyone that I would support a 100% (even 80-90%).

Okay. I'm deviating. I'll get back to the topic.

My phone broke down a couple days before graduation. How is that relevant? I have no selfies when I looked bomb and I don't have any pictures with my friends. All the pictures we got taken are on their phones or with the college photographer. It's been 6 days and I've only gotten 4 pictures so far. My phone still isn't working which is its pros and cons.

Pros:
-I've been using my phone a lot less. (har har har).
-I haven't been able to open social media every 5 minutes.
-I haven't been able to use my phone until it dies.
-I actually put in a little more effort while studying some


Cons:
-No graduation pictures.
-Not able to ask people for graduation pictures.
-If anyone has something important to tell me, they can only contact me on my Facebook and Instagram. But the actual downside is, most people won't even bother and just say "Oh, I couldn't contact you. Your phone isn't working"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been sick for the last few days. I'm not really able to focus enough on one topic so I'm ending this here. The gist is,
I graduated from college with a Bachelors in Information Technology and I'm freaking thrilled.
YAY.
Alright, bye!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment