Friday, February 17, 2017

Irrelevant

Have you ever noticed my URL?
'absolutely average teenager'.
I thought it was a good description of my self. I thought of it when I started this blog in 2013. I was a teenager and I thought I was an average human being.

Well, I'm not a teenager anymore. So that URL is pretty irrelevant. It's actually a year too false. Which I think is bizarre.
I turn 21 this year. WHAT?!
I always say this, "I'll finally be the age to legally be able to do all the things I don't want to do anyway."
*Except vote. I still like being able to vote. 

This is also the year I graduate from college. Wow. I'm finally here. After all these years, I'll finally be done with this level of education. I don't really feel that old. I still feel like a teenager. 

Since we're at it, I'll just give you some life updates. I'm taking driving lessons again (for real this time), I've finally started listening to audiobooks, I wrote a book review after a long time......I've painted my nails orange.

Clearly, I don't have any life updates. xD

I'm done. Bye.

-V

1 comment: