Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Unusual Personality Test: Perception of Life


One of the basic rules of this test is to write what you feel and what first comes to mind. It’s fine if you have the same answersto different questions. Do not read all at once! Read the questions one by one and do not rush. It will not be so interesting to see the next question if you are still writing the answerto the previous one. Well, if a pen and a piece of paper are in front of you, then let’s begin!

 **** The following are the questions, followed by my responses. The interpretation  of each is after the answer.****


1. You are peering into the sea, what do you feel? Focus only on your first impression. You can close your eyes to better feel it...

 I stand on warm, grainy sand that squeeze between my toes. When I look up, I see the waves lapping up against the shore. The sea is a cool blue. The light reflects onto it making it look like glass. I feel at unease with the sand at my feet, it's mildly irritating. But the water's too nice to worry about the sand. I want to run into the water and feel it rushing at me.

INTERPRETATION: Your attitude to life, emotions, sensations.

2. You are walking through the woods and look at the ground. Write down what you feel.

 I pass by small bushes and the forest floor is covered in leaves and sticks. The sun doesn't shine too bright because the trees form a barrier. Small rays of sunlight shine on certain areas; like spotlights. It's cool and the earth is damp. Goosebumps run down my spine. There's a fog in the distance that spreads slowly. I feel like I should be ready for something. Like I'm missing out on something very important. Not knowing is making me agitated. 

INTERPRETATION: The way you feel in your own family.

3. What do you feel when looking at flying seagulls? It's all right if in this case you make up a quick response.

I'm sort of disinterested really. But it makes me wonder if there's a waterbed of some sort nearby. I'm curious as to why they're here in the first place. As always, I want to fly. I'm excited at the idea of being able to fly.

INTERPRETATION: Your attitude towards women.

4. What about a herd of horses? Write the first thing that comes to mind, avoid thinking for too much time.

I feel like I'm free. The wind is whipping against me and my hair is flying about. I feel wild and absolutely free.

INTERPRETATION: Your attitude to men.

5.   You are in the desert, standing by the wall with a small hole, behind which you see the oasis. What are your actions? Don’t write just your thoughts and feelings, but focus on what you would do in this situation.

Is the hole an entrance to the other side of the wall. Is it on the floor or in the wall? If it's in the floor I'm too scared to crawl down it and  shiver at the thought of what lies in wait. If it's in the wall, I question whether the oasis is simply a mirage. Is it worth my effort to go through? The thought of water makes my mouth dry and I crawl through, unsure and desperate.

INTERPRETATION: Your basic life strategy and goal. The way you solve your problems.

6.  You are still in the desert, completely exhausted, and suddenly see a water jug. Once again, your actions are what matters in this question. Your answer may sound banal, but still write it down.

It might be a makeshift chamber pot and I don't want to die drinking that now. I tip the jug a little, but not to far, to spill a few drops into my palm to check if it's safe to drink. I lick my lips as my throat burns for water. I sip a little bit and gulp down a few more before I pick up on the taste, convincing myself it's all I have for now.

INTERPRETATION: How selective you are in sexual life. Choice of a partner.

7. You are lost in the woods in the evening and see a house with lights on. Write what you’re gonna do.

 I'm scared and I'm shivering. It's cold, too cold. I clench my hands together. This story isn't going to end well. I see the house and hope that there isn't a murder lying in wait for my entrance. I know it's better to canvas the house to get an idea about the occupant(s). I stay low and in the dark, trying to find my way around without attracting attention or being seen. I've seen too many movies like this, I don't want to die today. I decide I'll stay in the shadows and wait it out. I'll take lost in the woods over dying in a stranger's house any day. If some animal tries to kill me out here, then I'll run in. I lean back against a tree, keeping my eyes fixated on the house. 

INTERPRETATION: Your readiness for marriage.

8.  You’re in the fog. Once more, focus on actions and write down how you would behave. 

I'm afraid, tears well up in my eyes and I try to control my breathing; a failed attempt. Fear wells up inside me and I have a gut-feeling that something bad is going to happen. I'm reminded of driving down Pochantos Hill with the fog just above the tree tops. My ears pop and I'm frozen. I can't see anything. I look for some support. A tree stump, something to sit upon, anything. I frantically splay my arms around hoping to touch something solid. But still in fear of it being someone else, someone who might not be safe. 

INTERPRETATION: Your attitude to death.

                                         ------------------

I don't know precisely why but some of this made me kind of sad. Some of it is so true...

Here's the link if someone else wants to try: (sorry, too tired to hyperlink)
 http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/18Y3hm/H6M2!bhI:jlWfZPAe/themindunleashed.org/2014/03/unusual-personality-test-will-reveal-much-perception-life.html

No comments:

Post a Comment